Have a GM SUV not a pickup?
Call us, we now have those matching colors too!
- A perfect fix for common GM seat edge wear out
- Replaces damaged leather cover, not a cheap cover up
- Meets/exceeds OEM quality and appearance
- Color matched dye lots verified by VIN
- Do-it-yourself skill level with 20+ minutes of video
- Phone-in factory technical assistance
- No special tools required or old-fashion hog rings
- Instructions to clean interior to best match new cover
- Pieces sold individually by bottom; back; and arm rests
Note: GM often used the same RPO code with different colors. Check your Regular Production Option (RPO) label on your glove box door. Call us for assistance if you aren't sure.
RPO Colors listed above apply to the following:
2003-2007 Classic pickups only.